Welcome! Getting Started
4 Important Steps to Get Started!
- Sign up for a subscription to Prodigies Play through httou can choose either monthly or yearly. If you want Lifetime, check out the LT page in the shop!
- Download & Install The “Prodigies Music Lessons” App (From Roku, Apple (IOS, TV), Android, Android TV, Fire TV)
This is the easiest and most friendly way of accessing the video curriculum. No need to re-subscribe through the app, your login will work from the Play page.
- If you're not asked to create a password, set it here:
- Choose your starting level in the app or web interface, and begin!
- Continue Watching - this section contains videos you have begun and can still finish
- NEW #MusicMonday Releases - this section are the newest videos added to the curriculum and are not in sequence order. They're at the top for quick reference.
- Welcome, FAQs & Getting Started - If you're new, START HERE for some welcome videos and explanations from Mr. Rob! We recommend watching these before starting the formal curriculum sequences.
- PDF Resources - This is where you'll find lesson plans, workbook and songbook downloads, and printables. You can also find these in the top menu. This section is optimized for computers.
- Primer (Infants & Toddlers) - go here to listen to Totigies, a solfege listening album for babies and for our video content specific for Toddlers. Playtime Prodigies is a blast for ages 2-5!
- General Music Level 1A - start here for the first formal year of music instruction, commonly used for K4.
- General Music Level 1B - start here for the second formal year of music instruction, commonly used for K5.
- Piano - Level 1A - our Piano content can be used concurrently along with 1A, after 1A, or on its own. Its targeted towards ages 3-5.
- General Music Level 2 - if your students have completed General Music Level 1, proceed to Level 2. These lessons are harder and fitted to kids 1st grade and up, and can be used in any grade in Elementary School.
- Recorder & Ukulele Courses - These supplemental mini-courses can dovetail into General Music Level 2 and work well for 3rd-6th graders.
- Series Libraries - these are pre-made progressions specific to age, hand signs, and instrument. The content here in the General Music progressions.
- Prodigies Index - The full catalog of every video. If you're looking for a specific video, jump into the index and use the filter or search features to quickly find it.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.