Elementary Music Classrooms Using Prodigies
By leaning on Orff, Kodaly, Boomwhackers, Bells & Technology, Prodigies will help you run a better music classroom almost instantly.
For front of Group Instruction, stream Prodigies through any desktop or laptop computer, or through our apps for SmartTV and mobile devices.
For K-5 National Standards aligned curriculum with Google Classroom integration as well as Clever/MS Teams/Schoology, etc, visit ProdigiesAcademy.com.
If you're not a member yet, check out some of our best free School Age resources below!
Make sure to check out the links above and for some other school-age resources, check out some of our favorite blog posts below:
- Orff Arrangement of “Remember Me” from Disney Pixar’s Coco
- Free Colorful Sheet Music – “You’re a Grand Old Flag” and “Star Spangled Banner”
- Teaching Your Kids to Sing In Tune – The Magic of the Solfege Hand-Signs
- Star Wars Theme for Boomwhackers or Bells
- “Name that Note” Listening Game Episode
- Primary Prodigies Introduction
- Lightly Row Performance Track
- Top 10 Classical Pieces for Kids
- Recorder Prodigies Introduction
- Reading Rhythms in a Circle
- Music Animation Machine – YouTube Channel Review
- Prodigies – not just for Preschoolers